Minggu, 21 Oktober 2012
Lots of people do not realize that they are affected by hypertension. The importance of attention to us in order to prevent the occurrence of this disease.
Normally, people have blood pressure if the value is 120/80. If the value exceeds 140/90, it can be said that the person has high blood pressure. Must watch on sistoli values between 120-140 and diastolic 80-90 because these conditions can be said prehypertension or stage toward high blood pressure. There should be a measure of precaution when someone is going through this. Do not get when the condition is severe then arises regret.
There are 6 facts about hypertension is quoted from Dr. Andriaan Synders in a statement on Health24, Thursday (17/05/2012):
1. When doing blood pressure checks, preferably done in the morning before doing a variety of activities. Doing activities that trigger stress and pengonsumsian various drugs can affect the accuracy of the examination.
2. In people who have the disease are headache, it is advisable take measurements of blood 20 minutes after exercise or other activities. It may be that it is one of the symptoms of high blood pressure.
3. The need for regular inspection to detect hypertension. This disease can also lead to complications such as heart disease or stroke.
4. Women who have hypertension, smoking, and hormone treatment have a greater risk of a stroke of apoplexy. Quit may help reduce the risk of hypertension and its complications.
5. Beware of uncontrolled hypertension. This can lead to hardening of the arteries or often called atheroskelrosis and lead conversion readings of cardiac screening electrocardiography.
6. Due to a change in lifestyle, hypertension may be exposed at a young age. Lack of exercise and an unhealthy lifestyle can increase the risk of disease.